CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Boys and One Year Anniversary

I am pretty madly in love with these guys!

 Sunday, August 1, will be our one year annviersary as Mr. & Mrs. Wright!
I know the weekend is going to be PERFECT because
my hubby let's me know every second of the day
He LOVES me!



My hubby is between jobs and waiting to begin at a new medical facility.  
He just finished going to school to become an MA and continue
untiltoe be a Physcians Assistant.

SO, while this Momma goes to work at 7:00 am,
these guys get to stay and cuddle.


How could you not want to stay in bed with THIS face! 
I get to work at oh 7:25 a.m. which of course early, but late for me
(I get to leave early if I come in early)
So, I usually get to work, grab my cup of coffee, and day dream
that I was home. But, the hubby makes sure to send me stuff
like this.....


and this...


running arrands and I get this...


and then back home with this...


and then I get off work at 3:30 and get one more....


So I drive home as quick as I can and  like always I come home to a kiss 
from my hubby and s amile from Bubba strectched from ear to ear hysterically laughing while kicking his feet up in the air.


Ahhh, my boys! 

Just thought you should know that. I feel pretty darn lucky because 
I married this guy


Some know him as other names, but to me he's the love of my life, 
hubby, my soulmate, "baby, the better half,
my partner, & best friend. 

I just wanted to start our ONE YEAR Anniversary weekend off right.
Friday get off work and go home to the hubby. Grandma is watching Parker so we can 
get massages & a date night, CHECK!
Saturday, sleep in and relax with my boys, CHECK!
Sunday, OUR ANNIVERSARY SUPRISED FILLED DAY.

Best year of my life!







4 comments:

Nina @ Momma Go Round

Ah, that is so sweet! I love all the pics you get during the day. It must be so nice to see what they are up to all day.

Hope you guys have a great, relaxing weekend. Happy Anniversary!

Cooking Up Faith

I saw your blog through Momma Go Round...I love Nina!!

What great pictures! Hope you have a Happy Anniversary!
Big Fat Mama

ashley @ little miss momma

This post made me all emotional! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am soooo happy for you and all your blessings! You've made a great life for yourself ;) Where do you work, btw??

MOMMA ME

Thank you so much all of you. I love mommy blog world because everyone is so supportive.

Post a Comment