CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shopping for Fall Fashion vs. Onsies

So, ever since I had little Bubba I have not gone shopping. NOT ONCE!
 Every ounce of money we bring in goes to diapers, formula, cute little Run DMC Onsies, & basically anything I can dress my little pooping machine in.
(I found these cute plaid short, "surf rider" tank, & hoody by Koola)



Unfortunately, I have found myself just throwing on what ever is most 
 EASIEST comfortable to wear. Please see below, is this pathetic?


If you know me, you know I have the hereditary disease of a Shopaholic, thanks to my mother.
My sister also has this unfortunate problem too.
SEE... when we get paid, we find ourselves running to our closest favorite store
& begin to try on everything. 

My obsession began with shoes and jackets. But right now I'm stuck with the Bjorn.


But, now has grown to purses and cute vintage dresses.
SOOOOOO, whenever I have one of those moments...
where I want to shoot from the rooftop "I found the cutest pumps!"
I am just going to post links for all my readers 
& so I don't forget how to find it again because believe it or not?
I still have pregnancy brain, but I think that's from my mother too?

My Predictions for Fall: What is more PERFECT then a new coat and a leather clutch?


My favorite fashion blog, http://www.refinery29.com/ is featuring my 2 favs

Peep TenOverSix's Perfect Fall Line

By: Kate Mulling
ten-over-six-fall-fashion-clutches-and-coats.jpg

Kristen Lee and Brady Cunningham's entire fall line. The camel Tommy coat is the dreamiest Fashion Week coat ever—unfussy, simple, makes just a loud enough statement to get you snapped by all the right fashion photogs, and just pair it with a little Bodkin T-shirt and you'll have your SoCal winter uniform in the bag. And because this retail haven is known for their adorable clutches, it makes sense that we spend a good 20 minutes drooling over their new handbag collection. The supple fall leather clutches come complete with super-long and lovely fringe to add just enough drama and movement to your evening look. Plus they're debuting a leather backpack that has a detachable compartment to stash a pair of ballet flats and it even morphs into a great evening satchel. Trust us, we'll be getting cozy with this killer fall line, and we recommend you hop on the waitlist before it's too late.




AND for our LA Fashion Mommas: 

remember this week is 

Bah... DA.... DA

L.A. Sales: Vionnet Jewelry Trunk Show And More...

By: Jessica Minkoff & Lisa Dionisio

vionnet-jewelry-trunk-show-la-sales-072110.jpgVionnet's Jewelry and Accessories Trunk Show
What: The ladies of Vionnet are celebrating all things sparkly and beautiful with a huge jewelry and accessories trunk show. Stop by and check out their crazy selection of baubles and bags by Lee Angel, All for the Mountain, Wendy Mink jewelry, Decolette, Dannijo, Giles & Brother, and so much more.
When: Starts Thursday, July 22, through Thursday, July 29
Where: Vionnet Boutique, 158 North Robertson Boulevard, (between Beverly Boulevard and Alden Drive); 310-289-9202.

Milk Sale
What: Milk boutique's summer sale is still going strong with in-store and online discounts of up to 75% off. Scoop sale merch from Rodebjer, Rag & Bone, Sonia Rykiel, Yigal Azrouël, and more.
When: Ongoing sale
Where: Milk, 8209 West 3rd Street, (between S. Harper and S. La Jolla avenues); 323-951-0330; and online at shopatmilk.com.


I AM HOPING TO GET MY SISTER TO SNEAK AWAY WITH ME THIS WEEKEND. 

So, I pray hope that I am able to get back my shopping agenda.

HOPEFULLY I will be able to buy those cute royal blue strappy heels I stare at,
OR the cute new vintage sun dress I cut out of magazines,
but for now I am going to do my best with what I've got.
I'm a Momma on a Budget.

So, I hope I help others with these cute finds. AND I'm going to be 
SOOOOOOOO
jealous if anyone goes out and buys the camel Tomy Coat or the black fringe leather clutch. 
J/k!!!!  I will be so excited bc hopefully I can borrow.
Until then all I want to do is spoil my lil man.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 
-XOXOX





0 comments:

Post a Comment