CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

OUR ANNIVERSARY

~Today is my one year anniversary with 
Mr. Wright and as I sit here I have 
no idea what to write. ~ 


I married Mr. Wright on August 1, 2009.




This last year has been amazing and 
 spun our lives in a 180. 
It all began in March 2008...  
I surprised Aaron with a vacation to 
Hawaii for his 30th birthday. 




& he surprised me by proposing on the beach. 
The perfect happy ending to our new beginning. 




~Luckily, Aaron is a film maker and caught everything on tape. (Please see video below, let the video render for a few seconds)~



Today,
 I want to let my hubby know that I love and appreciate everything he does for our family.



How he has made me feel like the 
only woman in the room &
how he always knows how to make me smile.



How he kisses me ever so soft when I'm sleeping.
How every decision he makes, 
he makes for our family.



How he always puts others first &
how he is dedicated to make me smile everyday.



How he holds me when I cry &
how he is always there with a shoulder or ear.



How he is my best friend and soul mate.


I never believe him, 
but he always says that he has loved me
since the first time he laid eyes on me.
He never stops telling me how I have made his life worth living & my love is all he needs.


Today is the day I will remind him of 
how much I love him 
& everyday spent together is cherished
 and stored in my heart.



Babe,
I am more in love with you 
then I was yesterday.
Everyday is a journey, but with you 
by my side nothing else matters. 
Whatever path that lies in front of me,  
I know you are by my side. 
I promise to be here for you my entire life. 
You are my heart & soul.
Every breath I take is for you
& I love you with all my heart.


Yours Always,
Lindsay 








I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE 
NEXT 50+ YEARS HAS IN STORE FOR US.



4 comments:

Emily

awww, what a sweet post, congrats! and beautiful pictures! i'm here from the more followers monday meme, thanks for participating! make sure you're now following all the other blogs! mine is the one at http://babydickeysgiveaways.com :)

Anonymous

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I'm following you from More Followers Monday!

MOMMA ME

Thanks Ladies. I added both of you and I follow you now as well. I am excited how great More Follower's Monday worked. Thanks Emily!

Stephanie

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I were married on Aug. 1st, 2009 also!! I found you thru More Followers Mondays! Soon-to-be first time mommy also! What beautiful pics!!

Post a Comment