CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding Season

Well, I'm sorry its been a week since my last post. I have been crazy. I was sick for two days with some stomach bug... I couldn't sleep at all and was miserable the whole week. 




Luckily, my hubby helped me out and made me feel much better. So, that is what the entire week entailed. I have been trying to take care of myself and get enough sleep because all Momma's know even if baby wakes up during the night, we still need our sleep. 

So, finally when I began to feel better I had to go to my friends wedding in Oxnard, CA. 
This year everyone and their mother is getting married, its the new PINK. 
HAHA!

But, Seriously... my friend Jen is an interior designer and she did EVERYTHING. 
She drew the invitations herself & the ambiance was incredible.

SOOOOOO, for all you Brides-to-be. Get creative and do what you want! 

Check out all of Jen's ideas. She really inspired me that ALL the little things matter. 
(The theme was the girl next door because she married her next door neighbor, 
she even put cool vintage keys on everything.)


She designed her dress herself and found someone to make it, AMAZING!


The pictures of them as children were adorable. She hung all the pics from mini wooden 
clips so it looked kind of like a clothes line. SO CREATIVE!



The flower and color scheme was perfect for a July wedding.


She had a silver/gold theme. She found the wine glasses with silver rims and silver napkins
from a caterer who sells stuff like this at the end of every year. 
Only place I could think of to find 200 wine glasses. LOL.


SO the buffet tables outside were old vintage doors held up by wine barrels. 
Everything was perfect to a "T"!


I found this vintage piano at the front entrance.


The barn where the reception was held was lit by candle light and gorgeous antique chandeliers. 


BEAUTIFUL!


They got married under this gorgeous tree where she hung long strands of flowers &
crystals that glimmered in the sun.

Remember that its your day and you should do it exactly how you want.
My hubby and I got married almost a year ago. Our one year anniversary is this Sunday.
Just for fun, I will post some pics from our wedding on Sunday. 

SOOO, keep posted and I'll be back to share my Special Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment