CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wall Art Tutorials & a NEW Family Poem

I keep seeing women using creative ways to build
wall art or new tutorials for decorating your house.
I would love to have this poem put
onto a piece of art like some of my favorite blogs have been doing.
she simply used her favorite songs that she sings with her son.
she had a fabulous tutorial on how to use decals in your art.

A friend of mine that lives far away (cough, ERIN SACKS, cough),
has always given me the best parenting advice and 
recently she posted this poem
I thought it would be just perfect for my
own little art project.


"Read to your children.

Have the courage to say “NO!” at times.
Create meaningful family traditions.

 

Make home a place where your
children want to be.
Have Family Dinner every night.

...Teach your children to work –
and work with them.
Support your child’s interests.
Talk with, not at your children.

Listen.
Say “I love you” often."


So.... I will post pictures of the project if
I actually complete the task.

OK... I have a confession...

I have this little itsy bitsy problem where I begin a project...
stop... and never return to finish because
I  have started 5 others projects I thought of.

NEW GOAL: 
To complete each project that I attempt, 
so  I can teach Parker to always finish what he starts
(unlike his forgetful Momma).
HA-HA!!! We'll see if this one sticks...



***Here's a little sneak peak on today's pic sent to me***
**from Mr. Wright**
*I Love my Boys!*


1 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma

Thanks for the shout out girl--and BEST of luck completing your new and exciting project! You can do it--it's not like your too busy running a family, raising an adorable little guy and WORKING! You rock!

Post a Comment