CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Saturday, February 5, 2011

HERE'S TO NEW BEGININGS...

hi.
It has been WAY too long
Since I posted.

I lost touch with my favorite hobby...
Not just blogging,
But writing.

So Here I am, back in action.
I just got caught up with life (and my new job).

Anyways,
Parker turned 10 months this week
MORE THEN EVER,
 he has me wrapped around that tiny, little finger.

So, let's catch up... HERE'S PARKER!


Parker is officially the happiest boy in the world. 
He's in LOVE with the water, 
just like his daddy.



The last few months have changed more then you think.

LET'S START OFF WITH THE MOVE...


In November, 
we had to move AGAIN
 (this better be the last time)
Well, we wanted to move...
because I found out our landlord was a....
 'sex offender'
YES!!! I said it 
& I couldn't believe it myself. 

Basically, 
this scum bag set up video cameras 
in our next door neighbors house.
ALL over the house, including
the mother's room, bathroom, closets, AND
her 16 year old daughters room too.
So, the cops were called and this horrible 
(horrific event that scared the young girl)
WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS
BUT  the scum bag NEVER told us when he moved in.
can you believe it?
So, of course I had my hubby check the house
for video cameras of any sort.
AND we finally had an explanation to why
our landlord was in jail, 
he never came to the house 
(due to our neighbors restraining order).

BUT, we moved into the perfect HOUSE! (sex offender free)


Christmas Came and went...


Bubba's 1st Christmas
and it was AMAZING!

WELL OUR HOUSE IS FULL OF TOO MANY TOYS...
don't judge, its not my fault EVERYONE gets him presents I can't return


The beach lovers we are...
spend every weekend at the beach. 



AND February is here already. 
These next few months are going to go quickly. 
Valentines Day, my birthday (the 26th), 
my BFF's baby shower, 
(isn't her invitation gorgeous? Lily Lee Novak)


MY Hubby's birthday, 
(my favorite pic of my two boys)


AND finally 
Parker's 1st Birthday (April 2).


MY LITTLE MONSTER...


I AM TOO MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY.



So, I promise to write more and be back to my normal self.
Life, work, and Parker get the best of me sometimes.
I've been a little down these days 
because I thought I wasn't good enough.
Not good enough to be a mom, 
not good enough to be a wife, 
not good enough to be loved.
BUT I WAS WRONG 
and slapped myself over the head with a brick of reality.

I will promise to be back and stay.

I didn't want to be so cliche and do the 
"For my new years resolution I am going to write more"
or
"My life is so perfect and looks at these pics"
or 
"My son is perfect, he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night still.. Pshhh"
or
ANY OF THOSE STUPID EXCUSES. 

I want to be real. honest. crazy?
I just want to be me.
everything from being too over protective of my son,
too self conscious, 
& just too many things to list. 

So, here's to a fresh start.
and let's end with my favorite blue eyed boys.


LOVE, MOMMA ME
or lets use my real name from now on...

LOVE, Lindsay 
(or you can call me Lindz)

2 comments:

Nancy Marie

Great post. Love that you have gotten back into writing. That is what keeps me sane in my life with four children running around. Your blue eyed boys are so handsome. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Nina @ Momma Go Round

LOVE! Glad that you are back...I missed you!

Post a Comment