CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YuMmY treats and movies to watch...

In a time where movie after movie is re-made and reality television has taken over, quality films are hard to find. I have decided to not only update our readers about our family, every week I will post a review on a new release and write my favorite recipe for a yummy treat to go along with. As a writer, who hasn't written anything for 2 years, I feel that I need to start warming up my gears and find my voice in writing again.

I have discovered that I want to write about entertainment and food, as most of you know I am not a newspaper writer (or I don't find any pleasure in it). When I was at San Francisco State, I was a multimedia editor for our newspaper [X]press. I wrote stories and produced multimedias about the environment such as the oil spill in the bay or my series on shark extinction. Now that I have given you a little backround to my passion for writing I am going to begin my project.

Let the blog begin!!!

2 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma

Hey girl, just discovered you have a blog from the sweet comment you left on my blog! Time to update, lol! Your little guy is sooooo stinkin cute! Isn't being a mommy the hardest and BEST thing ever!

MOMMA ME

Thanks! I actuallty am changing my blog a little. Yours inspired me to give advice to first time moms & updates with our family. Thanks s much!

Post a Comment