CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO MOMMA ME!!!


Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Wedding Day



So, we did it. On August 1, 2009 all our dreams came true with family and friends present to witness. The event was held at my Aunt Charo's estate in Beverly Hills. That morning I woke up with my dearest and oldest best friend Lacey to get a manicure and breakfast. We chatted about the days before we loved boys and how today was a remarkable day. I could never have asked for a better friend. The ambiance was unbelievable. The house itself has an old Spanish style with chandeliers, grand pianos, gorgeous stair iron cases with priceless art all over the walls, and my favorite was the all white "vanity fair" bedroom I got ready in. Aaron, of course, walked back and forth nervous to speak in front of our friends and family, but his best friends were there to talk to him. I walked down the asile to Izzy "Over the Rainbow" which made me shed a tear. And of course, the kiss was the most remarkable of it all. Aaron embraced me with his arms, dipped me, and layed the most romantic kiss on my lips. Priceless. After the ceremony,the bridal party of cpurse all did a shot and we went to take pictures. The appetizers were prosciutto wrapped figs with truffle oil, cucumber Asian cups, salmon shots splashed with Saki, and a gorgeous bread sculpture. The food consisted of a simple greens salad with walnuts, pears and Gorgonzola cheese. The main course was a Tuscan style chicken with two traditional pastas and grilled fall veggies. The day was magical in every way from the music, to the speeches, to the kiss. Here are some of the pictures taken by Maria. She was the most amazing photographer if anyone needs anything.

2 comments:

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown

You made a beautiful bride and I feel so blessed and honored to have been there..I love you both very much and wish you much happiness on your new path as husband and wife and soon to been mommy and daddy Wright! lots of love always!
-Meggan

Post a Comment